Developer (C,C#, .NET,VB.NET , Java , PL/SQL)
• 0-3 Years of Experience (usually right out of college)
• Can write simple scripts
• Preliminary understanding of an entire application life cycle
• Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Validates results by testing programs.
• Assisting with the business case
• Planning and monitoring
• Eliciting requirements
• Requirements organization
• stress testing ,performance testing
• writing and executing test scripts
• running manual and automated tests
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
• visiting clients to build and develop relationships
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
• Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
• Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
|Download Application Form|